SMALL STUDY AND GROWTH GROUPS
Information about the groups may be obtained by calling the church office or speaking with the listed leader or pastor.
WEEKDAY BIBLE STUDY
Meeting Wednesdays @ 11AM.
Small Group Room (Sanctuary level)
Between studies, Rev. Dr. Steve Crocco is teaching a brief Bible study on selected Psalms.
Feb. 14 – Psalm 121 & 123
Friday evenings, twice a month
Jan.-May 2024 Film Series brochure
• The mission of the Film Series is to provide opportunities for Christians to engage films as entertainment and as a way to engage in culture, reflecting on how culture relates to the Gospel.
OUR JOURNEY WITHOUT THEM
2nd and 4th Tuesdays @7PM
Marie Berg Room
• “Our Journey Without Them” is for parents and grandparents who grieve the loss of a child or grandchild. Listening and sharing, we offer each other support, resources and love that help us to live to our fullest potential each day despite our losses.
INTEREST AND FELLOWSHIP GROUPS
These are groups that gather for fellowship around an interest or activity.
OTHERS HAVE BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
John Hackworth/Dave Geis
First Tuesday of the month (Sept. to June) @ 8:30am
Breakfast is served family style at 8:30, so come a few minutes early. Our goal is to provide a good breakfast, an interesting program after the breakfast and an opportunity to make new friends and see old friends. Each month we try to have a stimulating program on a variety of topics dealing with history, economics, health, international affairs, nature, religion, science, local community issues and travel.
Mar. 5, 2024 – Gary Tabas, MD and Pitt Med School Professor will discuss: “How to get the most out of your doctor visit” – Why it matters how you prepare, and what you can do to ensure a meaningful and productive visit with your doctor.
If the above isn’t current, please check the most recent Weekly Bulletin from the Home page.
1st Wed. of the month
Lona McCrae Room
• The Presbyterian Women’s Group meets monthly except during July and August.
• Weekly meeting of people who enjoy cooking, fellowship, and a spiritual connection, while they make home-made soups for shut-ins and others in need.
DINNER AND LUNCH GROUPS
• Church members and friends who get acquainted having meals in new and favorite restaurants.